Fix My Laptop Screen

Fix My Laptop Screen

Friday 8 October 2010

Want to win an Ipad and IPhone 4 for Free!

Want a brand new Ipad or Iphone 4 before Christmas?
Fix My Laptop Screen are giving away A brand new Apple Ipad and a Brand new Iphone 4 as a second place prize. Whats more it is completely free to enter!
If you would like to enter this great prize draw all you have to do is visit one of the links below.

The deadline for completion entry's is December 4th so we can pick a winner and get their new toys delivered in time for Christmas!


How To Enter

Enter Via Facebook: Goto Fix My Laptop Facebook Page and add Fix My Laptop Screen as a Friend. Leave us a comment saying;
Win an Ipad & Iphone 4 for free with Fix My Laptop Screen! Make a comment on the Fix My Laptop Screen page to enter for free! http://www.fixmylaptopscreen.co.uk 

Enter Via Twitter: Goto our Twitter page Fix My Laptop Twitter Page Follow fixmyscreen Make a tweet saying this;

Win an Ipad & Iphone 4 for free with Fix My Laptop Screen! Retweet this to enter a free prize draw http://www.fixmylaptopscreen.co.uk/

Enter Via Our Blog
Goto  Fix My Laptop Screen Blog Make a comment saying.
Win an ipod for free with Fix My Laptop Screen! Make a comment and add us on the Fix My Laptop Screen blog to enter for free! http://www.fixmylaptopscreen.co.uk/


1st Prize! Win an iPad with Fix My Laptop Screen

2nd Prize! Win an iPod with Fix My Laptop Screen



This prize draw is open to anyone. Please forward to all your friends and family to let them enter to!!




Many Thanks
Fix My Laptop Screen

www.fixmylaptopscreen.co.uk

info@fixmylaptopscreen.co.uk

13 comments:

  1. Wow! It’s lovely. I want it now………………….
    Lcd screen for laptop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!nice article posted.Always need to online laptop lcd & screen repair services and its really work for data recovery and back service provider. we also deal in same services and provide best Data Recovery services.We provide Desktop computer apple, Apple Mac accessories at home with experts assistance. We deal in Mac backup, data transfers to new network setups/extensions. Detroit Computer Repair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its very amazing blog!Keep update your blog & share more information.
    Visit Best Astrologer in Marathahalli.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Very Much For Sharing.
    Best Astrologer in Mahabubabad providing online astrology services.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing such detailed information.
    Best Astrologer in Bicholim resolves all problems and gives permanent solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing important information.
    All kind of Bridal Jewellery for Rent in Bangalore.

    ReplyDelete